Sunday, December 12, 2010

Ultramarines Movie review


This will be a very short, spoiler free review.

What a fantastic film. Very high entertainment value, excellent graphics...are they perfect? No, but more than adequate to convey the intended message...as has been said elsewhere, the voice acting could not be better... intense and convincing... I think that the story was perfect, and the setting for the whole thing was great.

I personally hope that in the next film by Codex they include some Imperial Guard to contrast against the space marines in order to showcase the space marines' size, strength and overall battle prowess.

I would recommend this film to anyone who plays 40k and to anyone who is considering playing. I will watch the film over and over again. In fact, the only problem I have with this movie is that it has me again wanting to build an Ultramarines army rather than the previously mentioned Sons of Medusa. Have to consider it.

2 comments:

  1. http://is.gd/j4Dew Have a look at the new Ultramarines Widget

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the link. I absolutely enjoyed every minute of the film.

    ReplyDelete