Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Here we go!

Hi all. I am new to this blogging thing, but have plenty to say. Most of what I post will be Games Workshop related as I currently play 40k, Warhammer Fantasy Battles, and War of the Ring. (I also play Blood Bowl, Battlefleet Gothic, Mordheim, Necromunda, Space Hulk and Epic...though all on occasion.)

The title of my blog is likely to be the most discussed topic as for whatever reason I am "an unlucky wargamer." It is very common for people to say that "one makes his own luck" or "there is no such thing as unlucky players." I disagree whole-heartedly. Over time I will discuss why.

Luck or no luck, I love the games I play. I have played 40k since 1995 and Fantasy since about '99. I own or have owned every army for 40k and for Fantasy I have owned Lizardmen, Empire, Brettonians, Ogres and now own Dwarves. I started playing the Lord of the Rings game the day it was released, and am loving War of the Ring even more.

My biggest GW hope is that rumors of the return of Space Hulk are truth. Space Hulk is by far my favorite Games Workshop game.

No comments:

Post a Comment